Saturday, November 04, 2006

Halloween Treat



I've been told by a few that a new blog posting is overdue so I have a treat for everyone... pictures! I hope my brothers and the Moreland home is impressed. I figured out how to do it all by myself (since 11/1). Please note the crazed cat in the photo with CW & MW. Also, displayed are MW's man feet. Don't tell her I said that.

As you can see, MW was not a princess. CW wore his black robe again with a different mask. He also carried some sort of rod/sword/weapon which I wouldn't pay for but told him he could buy it with his own money. He gladly forked over the cash.

Their Dad took them around the block. The whole trick-or-treating event was done within an hour. I'm referring to the whole neighborhood. It was quite by 8:30. The kids had their fill though. The previous Sunday, our neighborhood had a block party with a costume contest and parade.


So I'm glad November is here. My Dad's procedure went well and he is going back to work. Thank you everyone for your prayers! Thank you God for your answer (the one I wanted).

A big event is taking place this week in our household. Our exchange student arrives on Thursday for a ten day stay. He is in the same grade as CW and speaks English. I'm a bit anxious because the people who organize this have the exchange/host kids on a busy schedule. I already have a hard time keeping up with my two kids. I just don't want to mess up. Also, this poor kid will want to be fed. What if he hates my cooking? Please pray for him. Oh, I didn't mean that as a joke... I'm more concerned about homesickness than cooking.

The other big event is CW's birthday. It is next week. He and some of his friends and the other exchange/host kids are being picked up at school in an extended Hummer. They'll go to lunch then to Laser Quest. Three of the boys will stay for a sleepover. Of course, our exchange student will be there too. As a matter of fact, his birthday is the following week so this is a joint birthday celebration. I'm most anxious about the birthday plans. I always get nervous about this kinda of stuff.

Much love to the families of Sophie (cat) and Molly (dog). My heart aches knowing you are hurting. I know and you know everyone will be OK but it does hurt for a little while.

I'll do my best to post quicker next time. I hope you liked the pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger MattandSara said...

FINALLY! So glad to hear your dad is doing well. Are you sad that MW is out of the princess stage and onto....something scary? We need to talk soon.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home