Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Tidbits: Strep, PC-TV, Cats, HGTV






It should be no surprise that after the American public gathered with friends and family over Christmas holidays that everyone would be sick soon after. It was surprising to me to catch Strep throat in time for the New Year weekend. I had it so much as a child that I thought I was immune to it. I still feel like I need to crawl back into bed even after the least bit of exertion. Thankfully my first day back to work was only a half-day. I guess I forgot to check the "Secret Mommy Handbook" that says "never get sick".

I have been having great fun with a new tech-toy. My sister-n-law set up my computer (the one I've had for a year now) so I can watch TV on it. By default, I now can record DVR style and she showed me how to download pictures from MW's new digital camera (I don't have one). I'll be borrowing the camera just a litttle bit. Furthermore, I took out the Hello Kitty radio from the kitchen and I'm listening to my talk shows through the computer (even as I type). BTW, I have a remote for my computer TV/Music/Internet abilities. However, the kids now want to watch TV when we're eating (the computer is in a nook in the kitchen).

My friend Sara has been blogging about her new cat which makes me want to share something about my kid's cats. One growls at people as they approach or walk by the house. The other plays fetch. They are indoor cats. I've never kept my cats indoor only. It has been nice not to worry about fleas and their fur stays so clean & soft. However, I think it makes them a little "off-balance" (code for weird).
I managed to get some pictures on this blog in some sort of order. It was by luck since I just kept pushing buttons until something stuck. Am I suppose to do pictures first then blog or what? I can't get the pictures to go where I want them to go. I need to go now and register for my house on HGTV. I'm so irritated that they built my house in Colorado. Don't they know I don't like cold weather? I might actually sell this house for the first time. I didn't want to sell my other homes. Too bad HGTV keeps giving them away to other people before I can move in. I should sue or something. If you don't know what I'm talking about check HGTV's Dream Home Give-A-Way. They do it every year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home